In the province of Livorno we can find Maritime Rosignano. The country has announced its features white beaches, between the coast of Rosignano and the hamlet of Vada Central. Its name derives from the Roman name of the person or Rusinius Rasinius. It was in 778, the year in which it was adopted the name Rasignano, and only in 1862 was added to the “maritime” specification, to distinguish it from the new town of Rosignano Monferrato. The archaeological museum is housed in the Palazzo Bombardieri, inside the fortress. There are inside several findings concerning the history of agricultural activities from the Etruscan era in the territory of Val di Cecina and from the necropolis of Castiglioncello and Vada, archaeological from the San Gaetano of Vada and numerous Roman villas they had built along the coast in Roman times. They are also exposed material derived from underwater archaeological research in the coastal area.